Temporary Shipping and Receiving Associate
Secaucus, New Jersey
ARRI Rental, the premier rental house for professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment, is looking for a Temporary Shipping and Receiving Associate to work in our New Jersey office.
The Temporary Shipping and Receiving Associate is responsible for the scanning of both inbound and outbound rental assets. Position is also responsible for covering additional aspects of the Shipping and Receiving Department including answering the loading dock bell, organizing and laying out rental packages and processing parcel shipments. Excellent organizational skills and ability to focus are paramount. Also responsible for maintenance of the checkout floor, loading dock and warehouse.
We seek a highly-organized individual with a working knowledge of rental/warehousing software. The right candidate must possess a willingness to learn and adhere to shipping and receiving protocol and processes, and have some knowledge of shipping methods used in the industry. Experience in inventory control preferred. Knowledge of 16mm, 35mm and digital motion picture cameras and accessories a plus, as well as knowledge of rental software, processes, clients and contract structure.
High-school diploma or equivalent required and Driver’s license with clean driving record required.
Main areas of responsibilities for this full-time role include:
- Offer exceptional customer service to both the external and internal client.
- Work with team members to insure the loading dock bell is attended to at all times during business hours.
- Insure equipment is loaded in the shipping and receiving department in accordance with department protocol.
- Layout, Scan and verify equipment has returned for a particular contract.
- Work with shipping and receiving coordinator to insure missing reports are generated and accurate when scan is completed.
- Insure equipment is transferred to the service department in a timely manner within company protocol.
- Layout, Scan and verify outbound equipment packages in accordance with departmental protocol.
- If needed, assist with equipment deliveries to other branches or vendors by driving company vehicle.
- Perform shipment processing including counting, packaging, weighing and labeling of materials.
- Complete assigned regular duties relating to operations of the shipping and receiving department, checkout floor, Loading dock and warehouse on a daily basis.
- Participate in daily meetings to review workload for current and upcoming jobs as well as internal projects.
To be considered you must possess the following skills/abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills, strong computer skills, critical thinking abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask are required.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff or clients.
- Must be computer literate and a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as MAC proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
- Exemplary interpersonal and strong presentation development and delivery skills required.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Any interested parties should contact their department managers to discuss their interest in this position. Their department manager should then contact Wanda Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scheduling of an interview for this position.
We require that you include your salary requirements for this role along with your resume.
ARRI Rental is an equal opportunity employer.
Our products are Innovative, our customer service Legendary and our staff Dedicated.