Service Support Technician
Secaucus, New Jersey
The ARRI Rental Group a premier rental house for professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment is looking for a Service Tech to work in our Secaucus, New Jersey office.
Our products are Innovative, our customer service Legendary and our staff Dedicated.
This position is a quality control position, which entails the identification, inspection, assessment, operation and preparation of professional motion picture equipment and accessories. The ideal candidate will also provide additional support to the Service Department as directed by the Service Department Manager, to facilitate expedient customer service and maintain equipment to ARRI Rental’s performance standards.
Main areas of responsibilities for this full-time role include:
- Facilitate internal quality control and inventory organization on equipment and accessories.
- Inspect, assess, clean and store all rental equipment in accordance with established guidelines and “Quick Service” procedures.
- Organize and return all incoming equipment to its established rental ready configuration.
- Initiate and assign “Full Service” tickets to appropriate service groups when the equipment requires action that is outside the scope of established “Quick Service” procedures.
- Participate in new and current equipment demos and workshops.
- Facilitate M+D reporting to Service Manager and assistant Service Manager.
- Fulfill surplus duties as directed by the Service Department Manager.
To be considered you must possess the following skills/abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills, strong computer skills, critical thinking abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask are required.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff or clients.
- Must be computer literate and a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as MAC proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
- Driver’s license with clean record required.
- Exemplary interpersonal and strong presentation development and delivery skills required.
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k, vacation, sick and personal leave, etc. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. We require that you include your salary requirements. To be considered please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARRI Rental is an equal opportunity employer.